All through the late spring and summer, Twin Elm Rugby Park is the home of hard athletic endeavour as rugby teams from across Eastern Ontario and Quebec battle for supremacy. With five rugby fields, 12 changing rooms, two lounges, a bar and spectator seating for hundreds of people, Twin Elm is a unique sports facility. Situated in South Nepean, in the City of Ottawa, this great facility is home to several local clubs and the representative sides for Eastern Ontario.
In addition to rugby, the park is also home to other sports such as soccer, lacrosse, ultimate Frisbee, volleyball making it a busy hub of activity, throughout the summer.
The indoor facilities are ideally suited for:
- Business meetings and conferences
- Luncheons, dinners and award banquets
- Family reunions and celebrations
- Press conferences and product launches
- Corporate fun days and picnics